School of Engineering Alumni Association (SEAA) is a non-profit organization which aims to to provide a platform through which the alumni, staff, faculty, and students of SOE can interact with each other for mutual benefit. The SOE Alumni Association, it was initiated in April 2009. SEAA facilitates and inspire alumni to contribute towards improvements in the status of SOE in academics, infrastructure, industry interactions. It promotes social interactions among alumni for mutual benefit in academic and/or business areas.
The objectives of the organization are to
• To promote social and professional relationships among its members and other alumni of the University.
• To support and promote the educational objectives of the University and the School of Engineering in order to assist in the continued development of the institution and its programs.
• To foster student /alumni welfare at the School of Engineering.
• To provide a medium through which the members can participate along with the other university, education, and community organizations in supporting and promoting projects of worth to the community, particularly those of concern to the engineering profession.
• To assist School of Engineering in achieving the objectives for which the school was set up and strive to mobilize the necessary professional expertise and other resources.
Active membership shall consist of those persons who have successfully completed the B Tech / M Tech/ M E by research / Ph D programs in the School of Engineering and who have indicated the desire to be a member of the School of Engineering Alumni Association on the membership application.
The Office bearers of the adhoc committee are:
1. President- Dr M R R Panikker (Principal SOE)
2. Secretary – Dr Binu Paul (Associate Professor, EC,SOE)
3. Faculty Representatives:
i. Dr Asha Elizabe Daniel (EEE)
ii. Dr. Binu Paul (ECE)
iii.Dr Subha Kaimal (CE)
iv. Pramod Pavithran (CS)
v. Dr Biju N (ME)
vi. Sariga Raj (IT)
vii. Dr George Mathew (SE)
The next Annual General Body of SEAA is scheduled to take place in the month of December 2016, as was decided in the last executive committee meet.
For further details please contact,
The co-ordinator Dr. Binu Paul
Division of Electronics & Communication Engineering, SOE