Skip available courses
This course intends to provide an overview of the assemblers, macro-processors and editors
- Teacher: Anitha Mary Chacko
To impart a knowledge on various kinds of system softwares.
Provide the basics of 16,32 and 64bit microprocessor architecture, programming and interfacing
- Teacher: Vinod Kumar P P
- Teacher: Dr.Santhoskumar G
Building technology involves the modern as well as conventional techniques used in building construction and the study of building materials.
- Teacher: Renuka V B CUSAT
Deals with the higher level concepts related to electromagnetic theory.
- Teacher: NIKHIL K
I: Introduction to Statistics
II: Control Charts
III: Acceptance Sampling
IV: Life Testing and Reliability
This course deals with:
- Problem solving techniques by writing algorithms and
- Development of programming skill using C
- Teacher: Dr. Renumol V G